Do you love helping people and want to join our team?
Region Home Buyers is a real estate investment company that buys houses directly from homeowners, renovates them, and resells them. We are looking for great people to help more homeowners with their housing needs. Region Home Buyers places more emphasis on matching our core values than previous experience. If you feel you’re a fit with our core values below, please continue the process and we will explore whether there is an opportunity for us to work together.
Region Home Buyers Core Values
- Serving others
- Hungry for achievement
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back
Want to learn the real estate investment business and want to be challenged?
- Are you someone who is very organized?
- Are looking for the excitement of real estate and the fun of a growing company?
- Do you love to coordinate people and processes?
- Are you a winner and have accomplished things in your life?
- Want more excitement, challenges, and reward for your efforts?
- Want to be part of a dynamic team?
..then you might be the person we are looking for!
What You Will Do:
* This is a FULL time position (40+ hours per week)
* Managing transaction paperwork and closings
* Confirm appointments
* Manage in house marketing
* General office work and database management
* Manage our monthly investor Meetup Group
The Qualifications You Must Have for the Position:
* 1-2 years of office experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good follow through and attention to detail
* Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
* Good phone presence
* Capability to remain calm under pressure
* Able to act quick and make effective decisions
* Computer skills-Must be technology friendly including mobile phone apps
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
* Bilingual is a plus
* Real estate experience is a plus-Especially previous title company experience
Top 6 coolest things about working at Region Home Buyers:
* The opportunity to help people in difficult situations every day
* Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Exceptional education and training
* Have a good idea? We’ll use it!
* The exponential growth and plans for expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities.
* Pay will be based on experience
How to apply for this position:
You must email your resume and a 60 second or less video describing who you are and why you’re a good fit for our company. Those 2 items must be emailed to Justin@RegionHomeBuyers.com with the email subject line “office manager position“. We will interview candidates until the position is filled.